Circleville City Parks
Check out each of our City Parks by clicking the park links on the left.
Shelter House Reservations
You must contact the Parks and Recreation Office at 740-474-9502 to check shelter rental date availability. After you schedule a shelter, please complete the form below and return it along with your rental fee to: Parks and Recreation Department, 104 East Franklin Street, Circleville, OH 43113
Park Rules and Regulations
1. All diamond times must be scheduled through the Park Secretary.
2. Due to the high cost of energy, lights cannot be turned on until deemed necessary by the Park Board or the Umpire-in-Chief. Each league officer is responsible for turning off lights and locking up bases.
3. No ball practice, peppers, or warm-up in the grass areas around the shelters, on the roads, or around the playgrounds. At Ted Lewis Park, this includes the areas between shelter #1 and #2, between tennis courts and shelter house #3; and at Barthelmas Park, the area around the shelter house and playground equipment.
4. The park is open from dawn to dusk. Adhereing to scheduled diamond times takes priority and is a must. Any rescheduling must be made through the Park Board Secretary.
5. All leagues must turn in to the Park Board Secretary a list of league officers and telephone numbers.
6. Any improvements you feel necessary within the Park should be presented for approval to the Park Board.
7. All animals must be leashed.
8. No cars allowed on grass area.
9. No firearms.
10. No golfing allowed at any time.
11. No alcohol or illegal drugs permitted.
The above document(s) are Adobe® Acrobat® PDF files and may be viewed using the free Adobe® Acrobat® Reader™. Most newer web browsers already contain the Adobe® Acrobat® Reader™ plug-in. However, if you need it, click on the "Get Acrobat® Reader™" icon to download it now.