Directions & Map
Directions to Circleville, Ohio from Columbus, Ohio
Click and go to MapQuest.com
Approximately 20 miles, approximately 30 minutes driving time.
- Take 270 South, to Route 23 South, Circleville Exit.
- Proceed South on Route 23 approx. 30 miles.
- Take Exit Route 56 East, Circleville, which turns into Main Street in Circleville.
- Proceed East on Main Street to the Second Traffic Light, which is South Court Street.
- Turn Right on South Court Street.
- Go one block, which is the intersection of South Court Street and West Franklin Street.
- City Hall is on the Northwest corner of South Court Street and West Franklin Street, 127 South Court Street.
Directions to Circleville, Ohio from Cincinnati, Ohio
Approximately 107 miles, approximately 2 hours driving time.
- Take I-71 north for 82 miles.
- Exit via ramp sign reading “exit 84, Route 56 to London / Mount Sterling”.
- Turn Right onto Route 56.
- Travel East for approx. 25 miles, (you will go through Mount Sterling and Five Points).
- After traveling approx. 25 miles you will come to the intersection of Route 56 and Route 22.
- Turn Left onto Route 22.
- Travel approx. 1 mile and Route 22 turns into Main Street in Circleville.
- Go to Second Traffic Light (South Court Street).
- Turn Right onto South Court Street and City Hall is on the corner of the very next intersection (South Court & West Franklin Street, northwest corner), 127 South Court Street.
Click here to get directions from Mapquest.com.
Printer friendly version